Face and Jowl Lift surgery
The face exhibits a variety of ageing symptoms, such as:
- Relaxed, sagging skin on the face.
- Crease and fold Lines between the nose and the corners of the mouth
- A decrease in facial fat.
- Sagging Skin in your cheeks or jaw.
- Extra fat and sagging skin in your neck that gives you a “double chin.”
A face-lift is a surgical cosmetic operation to give the face a youthful appearance. A flap of skin is pulled back from each side of the face during a face-lift. Excess skin is removed, and tissues beneath the skin are modified. The face is given a more youthful shape as a result. A face-lift frequently includes a neck lift. It thins out the neck’s fat and loose skin.
Please note that damage from sun exposure, such as fine lines and wrinkles, cannot be reversed by a face-lift. Other cosmetic procedures can improve the appearance or texture of the skin.