Laser toning and tightening is a non-surgical cosmetic correction method that utilizes lasers to penetrate the deeper layers of skin to
- Promote collagen production (skin’s main protein or building block that provides it its strength, elasticity, and radiance).
- Restore our skin’s ability to heal it.
- Fill in these fine lines & folds via natural processes.
- Stimulate blood vessels to constrict and function again as they once did for smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
- Minimal Discomfort, specifically with non-ablative laser treatment, that does not remove any skin layer.
- No or Very Little Downtime, with minimal reactions such as; swelling, redness, and warm sensation to the skin, though subside within a couple of hours.
- Long-Lasting Results, generally last for years.
How Laser Toning therapy works?
Your skin doctor will first clean the area being treated. Next, they put a cool gel on your skin. Then, the medical expert will use a portable device to shine various light wavelengths onto the skin. To protect your eyes during treatment, you usually will be provided dark glasses. During the procedure, you may feel a slight sting on your skin, although the majority of people would seem not to. This light breaks down and heats the skin cells. The body then naturally removes the affected tissue. Most laser systems adjust their energy output through filters to treat particular areas.
This enhances penetration without consuming a lot of energy and enables the targeting of specific areas of the skin.